Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc At It's 4th Year



It's only been a few months since I decided to join Cebu Bloggers Society Inc, 3 months to be exact. My friends have been asking me if why did I join Cebu Bloggers Society Inc (CBSi) and what can it do for me. At first, I don't know what to answer to my friends since I don't know the organization that much, but one thing is for sure, I want to be part of it. Then later on, I realized that CBSi was more than what I expected. I thought I'd feel an outcast since most of them are professionals and employed while I'm still a student, but you bet, I was very welcome and I enjoyed their companionship.

Now that the CBSi is celebrating its 4th year founding anniversary, I'm excited to meet everyone. Although it's my first time to attend to it and I'm not sure on what will happen, I still feel happy about it. We will be having a dinner at Azkals Sports Bar and Grill with free WiFi. I'm also excited to the place since I haven't been there and the name itself makes me think sporty.

February 11, 2012 is the day. I hope everyone will be gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...