Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Story To Share



Oh it’s Love Month again, February. This is the month whenflowers are so expensive, chocolates are in the high sales, amazing love stories are everywhere and couple’s affection are very visible in the air. I guess it would be lucky to celebrate the Love Month with your special someone but if you haven’t found your partner yet then you can still have your lovely friends.  In my case, I think I am lucky to have found my dearest love, Richard. Let me share to you our unfinished love story…

Many of those love stories starts very unexpectedly, just like our love story. I was just a college student back then when my school assigned me and some classmates in a field study for about 2 months. The place was quite far and it takes a 3 hour bus ride to get there. It was a very country side and very far from what I used to have in the city. It was in the northen part of Cebu,  Medellin.


Medellin, Cebu
I stayed in somewhat like a dormitory and did the usually thing in my everyday life but during weekends especially Sundays, I wanted to have a church to visit with.  Me and my friend then found a church just few meters away from our dormitory. The church was Christian Outreach Center (COC) and there I met him, Richard. He was a guitarist in that church and I was really amazed the first time I saw him.

After some visits in that church, we were able to know each other and the rest was history. I never thought that he and I would really have a very good relationship with each other. We sometimes fight but most of the time we are very happy. I guess it’s just part of building up a very good relationship.

I can even remember the time that he was able to stay in the city for his On-The-Job Training (OJT). We always do many things together like going to church, eating lunch and dinner, going to the malls and even visiting my parents house. I will never forget the time that we spend in the International Gospel Learning Center Church (IGLCC) where he was able to play the guitar again and we were also able to make some new friends.

 

To make the story short, it was really a nice moment to be with him. We have done many things together and in the future we will be doing more. Our relationship is now almost 1 year and the good thing is that it keeps stronger and stronger as the days and months pass by. I wish Richard will be the one that I can spent the rest of my life with. Thanks to God who nourished our relationship in bad times and in good times. We owe Him all the glory.


Now that we are far from each other, it only proves that distance doesn’t matter because we know that this is just part of the challenges that our relationship should overcome. And we are sure that soon, we can be forever together in God’s own time.

To all the people who feels the same way as me, I hope you will have a very romantic Valentines day. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...