Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

4 Benefits of Having Pets




I grew up having a pet at home and in fact, right now, we have 3 male dogs named: Kuji, Pawee, and Chiko . My father taught me how to take care of them. My favourite pet is Pawee and we have been together for about 4 years now. He is a very gentle and lovable dog. Despite of his enormous size, he manages to stay around me when I’m at home. To be honest, they are a lot of benefits in having a pet. Here are some of it:





1. Good Companion

Whenever I’m alone at home, I never feel lonely due to the fact that my pets keeps the place warm. They would sometimes bother you with their innocent requests like foods but it only shows you that having them makes you a little comfortable being left out. They will never leave you, not until their last breath.

2. Easily Changes Your Mood

From a bad day from work, your pet can instantly change it to a very happy mood right after you arrive home. The wiggle of their tails and the excitement in their faces seeing you can absolutely sweep away all your negative thoughts and just totally adore your pet.
 

3. Teaches You About The Importance of Life

Having a pet is like giving yourself a responsibility. It is a long term responsibility that would really teaches you to be sensitive with their needs and wants. In the long run, taking care of them can lead you a realization that life should be properly nourished to be very abundant.

4. Adds 2 to 3 Years of Your Lifespan.

Study shows that having a pet at home can generally add another 2 to 3 years of your life. This is because pets like dogs, cats, rabbits and etc can give you a different kind of joy while taking care of them. There are even times that simple acts of your pet could generate a lot of positive vibes for you. The secret is to enjoy each other’s moment and cherish it.


I’m sharing these benefits to you not because I want to convince you to have a pet of yourself but I’m sharing these because I want everyone to know how lucky I am having a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...