Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Poem Straight From My Heart




Have you ever felt very overwelmed with something? It can indeed make you share all the feelings to anyone and through this poem, I want to let everyone know how grateful I am for some people who really knows how to value you. I hope you can appreciate my poem.




A Very Friendly and Glorious Visit
 

Through a simple poem,

I express my gratitude.

It was a Sunday afternoon.

The weather was good;

 and the place was right.

Everyone was so excited;

to meet the unexpected.

All was actually His plan.

We were just followers.

He renewed our minds;

And showed us the very light.

We learned divine knowledge;

To sustain the essence of life.

The end was purely victory.

Full of laughs and talks.

Till the next time, friends;

Meeting you was magnificent.
 
 
You too can make your own poem. Just be creative with your words and don't be afraid to express your feelings. I can really help you feel much better. So share your poem here and I will be very glad to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...