Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Why I Love Music?




Yes, music really inspires me. It can easily changes my negative thoughts to a useful and positive one. Since it gives me a different feeling, I learn to embrace and love it. Because of that, I started to study on how to play the some musical instruments. To be honest, at first, it wasn’t that easy. It needs a lot of patient and of course, focus. Let me share to you my experience about playing the guitar as a beginner.



My father is my first guitar teacher. I guess, I am lucky to have someone who can sincerely teach me. I was just 14 years old then, and I had smaller fingers which are not suitable for a standard size guitar. I faced a lot of disappointments, like, it was really painful for my fingers and I have to memorize or just even familiarize the chords pattern, and  but I was so eager to learn how to play the guitar that it became a big challenge for me.



As time passes by, I learned to master some of the chord patterns as well as the ways of strumming. It took me years to do it not because it was too hard but because I studied it only during summer vacations.

Now, I can say that, it is really worth my time and my effort. I can feel that somehow, a different part of me was developed and for the years to come, I know, I will never stop learning the thing that I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...