Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Adventures in Crocolandia


 

One of my friends told me that there is a nice Crocodile Farm with a mini zoo around my hometown. The place is called Crocolandia and it has already been existing for 11 years now. I’ve heard about the place but I never visited it even once, well, not until this time that I was really bored at home.

Crocolandia is just near our house. It actually took me 3 minutes by a motorcycle from my home which is located in the Poblacion, Talisay City. Although its not visible from the national road, you can still follow the some signages that gives its exact location.



 
The entrance fee was P100 and it wasn't bad at all. There is a zoo cafeteria where you can buy your snacks. You can even do fishing in the fish pond with an additional charge. At that time, there were no availble tour guide since I didn't book my visit ahead of time but the place can still be easily navigated, so it's not a problem.
 
The place was really nature centered. There were few animals, like birds, snakes, fishes, cats, turtles, deers, and of course, the enormous crocodiles. I can see that the animals were well-fed since they look so healthy.


 
Aside from the animals, you can also enjoy fishing in the fish pond area and for the kids; there is a mini playground available for them. It was indeed a good time to have some relaxing time with the animals to bond with other visitors in the place.




When I visited the place, there were some Asian people that were also having fun with their family. I guess, the place is really good for family bonding, as well as friends’ day-out. You should try it out someday.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christy Mae,

    You sure seems to be a nature-lover! Visiting zoo and nature parks is I guess a great way to unwind and relieve stress. :)

    Regards,
    Emman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You're right Emman! You should also do this kind of things sometimes. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...