Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Cebu Zoo Experience

Cebu Zoo Entrance Gate

Me and my friends visited Cebu Zoo. It was really a good time. The zoo only opens until 5pm so we only spent nearly two hours there but it was really worth it.

The zoo was not located in the heart of the city so we really took time to travel and even took effort to go there. It was like a 10-minute motorcycle ride from the national road of the city in Lahug and the fare was Php 20.00. The travel was not so difficult but if it’s your first time then you would definitely need someone who could tell you where it is.

After paying Php 25.00 for the entrance fee, my friends and I rushed to the main attraction which are pythons that are very open for the tourists to touch and even carry around their neck. While in the zoo, I was able to see some animals and even some plants. I was really happy to have some pictures with the animals and even interact with them. The most unforgettable one was really sitting beside a big crocodile named Marion and have a picture with it.


Cebu Zoo's python with it's caretakers

Marion, Cebu Zoo's friendly crocodile

Interact with birds in Cebu Zoo

Cebu Zoo's cute rabbit


Some of my friends were very brave and have a photo with the python resting on their shoulders. Well, in my case, I’m really scared with snakes so I just sat in the corner and watched them thrilled. Good thing the python was well-trained so there is nothing to worry at all.

Interact with snakes in Cebu Zoo

Have a photo with Cebu Zoo's snake.



We ended the Cebu Zoo tour with a blast. I was able to have new friends with some zoo keepers and even made me and my friends closer. I bet I would be go there again and experience the fun with the animals. With only P25 entrance fee, everything was absolutely awesome.

 
After visiting Cebu Zoo, I am looking forward for Crocolandia in Talisay City.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy Mae,

    Thank you for sharing your blog post with me. Nice reading your post. It seems that you had a nice time at Cebu Zoo. Unfortunately, I have not yet visited that place, thus, I can't share my experience with you... hehehe :)

    Looking for reading more great posts from you!

    Cheers,
    Emman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emman!

      I'm glad you read my post. :) I wish you could visit it someday.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...