Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Songs You May Like

Lucky are the ones who are given the sense of hearing. And if by chance you we're part of the lucky ones then, make sure you should appreciate any sounds that you hear from your environment and from yourselves as well.


Sounds can alter our emotions in every way.  We can frequently notice it if  we watch movies. Aside from the moving pictures, we can also notice its sound effects. When the movie becomes scary, the sounds as well becomes scary. If the movie we are watching is very funny then the sound will then project the laughing sound. Indeed, music has become part of our emotional shift. 



Sounds can be good or bad for us. It is good in the sense that sounds can help us to be calm.  It can also help us to understand more on the things that is happening around us. It is bad in the sense that, it can bother us and can lose our focus. It also becomes bad if it is very irritating to our ears and to our minds. 


As our world gets smarter, many things have replaced the sounds that we hear way back 20 - 30 years. Even our way of enjoying the music have already changed from a decade. When I wasn't born yet, the best source of music was only the radio, but now, we can have our iPod and have the power to replay or even to rewind our favorite songs same thing as in our computers. 


Since, I have already mentioned the iPod here, let me say something. iPod is one of the things that completes my day. From going to sleep, I keep it with me. While having my road trip to school, it always accompanies me. It is even my partner when I'm studying my lessons.


If  you're asking what kind of songs do I put in my iPod, here are some of them:


1. All Out of Love by Air Supply
2. Perfect Two by Auburn
3. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat 
4. Changes in my Life by Jed Madela
5. Fallen by Janno Gibbs
6. Fixing a Broken Heart by Azn Dreamers
7. Two is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls
8. You Smile by Justin Bieber
9. Kaleidoscope by Francis Magalona
10. Breakeven by The Script
11. Ignorance by Paramore
12. Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks
13. I Think God Can Explain by Splender
14. Science and Faith by The Script
15. Wordplay by Jason Mraz
16. Why by Avril Lavigne
17. 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
18. Lucky by Jason Mraz
19. Hot Issue by 4 minute
20. Father and Son by Cat Stevens
21. Today My Life Begins by Bruno Mars
22. With A Smile by Eraserheads
23. True by Ryan Cabrera
24. Rainbow by Southborder
25. Ours by Taylor Swift


Don't forget that at the end of the day, we should not ignore what is given to us and instead we should take good care of it. Happy Ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...