Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Why Not Sun or Smart? Why Globe then?

      In almost 10 years of my mobile phone experience, I have tried different network providers. Before the network providers become many and competitive, Globe and Smart already exist. They are considered as the giant companies when in terms of telecommunication. They have served the people with their social needs. We cannot deny the fact that these giant companies have affected our lives in many ways.


      Between the 2 giant companies in telecommunication, I personally choose Globe. In all the network provider that I have experienced, it is only with Globe that I felt the fast and real customer service. I can really say that they do valued there costumers whether big or small. Aside from their customer services, I do like their perseverance in developing or shall I say in upgrading their services. One of these is there strong pick-up of signal. In all the places that I've visited in the Philippines, I never had the problem with my signal unlike Sun Cellular. In terms of my load, Globe Telecom, totally gives me an accurate balance, unlike Smart, they make some load deductions without my knowledge. Those were just my opinion. 


     Although Globe Telecom don't achieve the majority number of the subscribers in the country, I still do trust their services. They already have proven their worth to me and to all the loyal Globe subscribers. It started with a simple service then grow to a big commitment to serve the people. That is what I know about Globe.
As the years go by, I will continue to appreciate its services and comment on its dealings.


     At the end of the day, we all have the power to choose on which network provider we will trust. We now have Red Mobile, Smart, Talk n' Text, Sun Cellular, Touch Mobile and Globe.  What matters most is that they are able to give us their needs as well as our wants. In my case, I have chosen Globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...