Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Where Is The Spirit Of Christmas?

Few days to go and it will be December and some few weeks more will be Christmas

http://flickrhivemind.net
             Every night when I have my trip home, I cannot ignore having a look to those Christmas decors nearby the streets. All those decors are glimmering with colorful lights that seems to have a perfect rhythm. Some of the decors were shaped with an angel. Others were patterned with Santa Claus and reindeers but mostly they are formed to look like stars that brights up our nights. I have seen not only one but two or more night stores that exhibits their Christmas art piece to all the people passing by the road. I was really amazed on how do these things can ignite our spirit for Christmas. What amazed me more is that, those decors where made by skillful hands. Every time I see those kinds of Christmas decors, I ask myself if how long does it take one decor to finish and ready to be sold.



               I know that it has never been easy making a light powered Christmas decors for it requires the skills, the patience and the materials. The design should be well planned and well studied to satisfy everyone's choice. The craftsman's should be expert with it or very familiar with its procedure to save time and to produce a high quality Christmas decor. Thus, being an expert to a particular thing is always an advantage. 

           Thanks to those Christmas decor vendors that making us realize that the Christmas Season is fast approaching. The busy people are poked up. Many of them are doing some Christmas shopping. Students were revitalized with how Christmas can change their study habits. Mothers are now finalizing the grocery list for the Christmas Eve. Fathers are checking some Christmas gifts for his children and his wife. Every gifts are really very touching and rewarding. The children are rehearsing some Christmas songs to be sang in their neighborhood and do the caroling. 

           With all my full schedule this December, I never forget to ask if how my Christmas will be. I'm planning to do it simple and memorable. Above all, what matters most is how we treasure our love ones and how they make our lives more colorful. Thanks to Christmas season that families are bonded again to make a better place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...